PBR Roofing & Siding » Metal Roofing In Union, MO
Our PBR panels are the strongest, most commonly used profile on a wide variety of commercial, industrial, agricultural and some residential applications.
The biggest advantage to PBR is the bold 1 1/4 inch ribs on 12 inch centers, making this panel strong enough to span 5 foot on centers to minimize cost.
The minimum roof slope for our PBR panel is 1/2:12 and it offers a 36 inch net coverage. It is available in 26 gauge steel with 20+ different colors in stock, including acrylic coated galvalume. Order today and pick up today, or we can deliver to your job site within 72 hours.
See color palette below
- Available in all 20+ colors
- Also in Acrylic Coated Galvalume
- 36″ Net Coverage
- 26 Gauge (Standard)
- AZ-50 Galvalume (Painted)
- AZ-55 Galvalume (Acrylic Coated)
- 40 Years (Painted)
- 25 Years (Acrylic Coated Galvalume)
- Minimum Slope: 1/2:12
- 15/32″ CDX or #2 1×4 Yellow Pine (min)
- Steel Purlins
- Hat Channel
- Detail Manual/Installation Guide Available