Standing Seam » Metal Roofing In Union, MO
Town & Country Metals Secure-Seam Standing Seam Roofing Panel is the Cadillac of roofing panel systems.
The Secure-Seam Standing Seam Roofing Panel is a snap-locking standing seam metal roofing system secured with concealed clip fasteners. When properly installed, the panels provide optimum wind uplift resistance and remain weather-tight while expanding and contracting with temperature changes. This panel is most commonly used for schools, banks, shopping centers and hotels.
It is manufactured on-site or shipped from our facility in 3 different widths in 26 or 24 gauge steel. Secure Seam is available in 21 colors in stock, including acrylic coated galvalume.
See color palette below
- Available in all 23 colors
- Also in Acrylic Coated Galvalume
- 14″, 16″ & 18″ Net Coverage
- 24 & 26 Gauge
- AZ-50 Galvalume (Painted)
- AZ-55 Galvalume (Acrylic Coated)
- Warranty: 40 Years
- Minimum Slope: 1/2:12
- Substructures: 15/32″ CDX (min)
- Detail Manual/Installation Guide Available