Corrugated Roofing & Siding Panel » Metal Roofing In Union, MO
The original, classic profile. Corrugated panels are tough, light weight, and practical.
A long-time staple in agricultural projects, today architects and designers are finding innovative ways to utilize corrugated metal for accents, siding and roofs.
The minimum roof slope for our corrugated panel is 3:12 and it offers a 24 inch net coverage. It is available in 29 & 26 gauge steel with 21 different colors in stock, including acrylic coated galvalume.
See color palette below
- Available in all 20+ colors
- Also in Acrylic Coated Galvalume
- 24″ Net Coverage
- 29 & 26 Gauge
- AZ-50 Galvalume (Painted)
- AZ-55 Galvalume (Acrylic Coated)
- G90 Galvanized
- 40 Years (Painted)
- 25 Years (Acrylic Coated Galvalume)
- No Warranty on G90 Galvanized
- Minimum Slope: 3:12
- 15/32″ CDX or
- #2 1×4 Yellow Pine (minimum)