Residential Roofing & Siding » Metal Roofing In Union, MO
Town & Country Metals Residential Roofing and Siding Panel is the most economical and commonly used roofing solution for a wide range of applications, including residential, agricultural and post-frame buildings.
It is designed for strength and ease of installation. A 36″ coverage with five 3/4″ high ribs on 9 inch centers and an anti-siphoning channel provides protection from severe weather conditions.
Our Residential Panel is available in 29, 26 & 24 gauge steel and 21 different colors in stock to choose from, including acrylic coated galvalume. Order today and pick up today, or we can deliver to your job site within 72 hours.
See color palette below
- Available in all 20+ colors
- Also in Acrylic Coated Galvalume
- 36″ Net Coverage
- 29 Gauge, 26 Gauge & 24 Gauge
- AZ-50 Galvalume (Painted)
- AZ-55 Galvalume (Acrylic Coated)
- G90 Galvanized
- 40 Years (Painted)
- 25 Years (Acrylic Coated Galvalume)
- No Warranty on G90 Galvanized
- Minimum slope recommended: 3:12
- 15/32″ CDX or #2 1×4 Yellow Pine (min)
- Steel Purlins
- Hat Channel
- Detail Manual/Installation Guide Available